Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Beechcroft Developments of 1 Church Lane, Wallingford, England, 0X10 0DX.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to all entrants over 18 years of age only.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- The prize draw opens at 12pm on Friday 19th November 2021 and closes at 5pm on Tuesday 30th November 2021. Late entries will not be accepted.
- To enter the prize draw: Complete the form listed on https://www.beechcroft.co.uk/newspaper-survey/
- Beechcroft will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate; or for prize draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit.
- The prize will be as follows: One single prize of £100 Marks & Spencer voucher to be paid by email.
- Beechcroft’s use of brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winners will be drawn at random.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Beechcroft regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Winners will be notified after 1st December 2021 and will be notified by email.
- Beechcroft will attempt to contact winners by email up to two times. If contact is not made, Beechcroft reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Claiming the prize
- Please allow 5 of days for delivery of the prize.
- If a winner does not claim their prize within 14 days, they will lose their right to the prize.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or has not claimed their prize within the required time limit, Beechcroft reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Beechcroft for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
- Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Beechcrofts Data Protection Policy, accessible here: https://www.beechcroft.co.uk/privacy-statement/
Limitation of Liability
- Beechcroft does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Beechcroft does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- Beechcroft reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.